GOVERNOR PF400 Dual Cut Model
PF400 Line Pressure Regulators
Pietro Fiorentini’s PF400 line of gas regulators are designed to comply with the latest CSA and international standards for regulators suitable for indoor and outdoor installations with no modifications.
The PF400 family of regulators are ideal for a wide range of residential through large industrial applications. The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the PF400 regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, Propane air and other non-corrosive gases.
All PF400 regulators can achieve high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of Inlet pressure variation. The external vent limiter reduces piping costs and the need for costly vent piping for indoor installations and complies with CSA guidelines.*
Safe, Reliable and High Performance
- CSA certified external vent limiter option for indoor installations**
- Both vertical and horizontal installation positions
- Complete lockup in absence of gas flow, 100% bubble tight shutoff
- Designed to be used on furnaces and simple on-off loads.
- 1/8” NPT
Outlet Spring Range:
- Red 2.5” W .C. to 7” W.C.*
- Black 7” W.C. to 10” W.C.*
- Yellow 10” W.C. to 14” W.C.*
- Violet 1.65 PSIG to 2 PSIG
- Suitable for use with Natural Gas, LPG, and other non-corrosive, clean gas
- Max. Inlet Pressure: CSA rated – 10 PSIG
Pietro Fiorentini rated -10 PSIG
- Outlet Pressure: 2.5” W.C. to 14” W.C.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F
- Connections: 3/8” and 1/2”
- Maximum Emergency Inlet Exposure Pressure: 65 PSIG
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation***
Single appliance max capacity 140 SCF/H. The flow rate is the same, with or without the filter.
*Spring is CSA outlet pressure certified
**As Approved by Local Codes and Standards
*** Brass vent limiter must be removed for outdoor installation