GOVERNOR Standard Model 2 PSIG
Pietro Fiorentini GOVERNOR 2 PSIG Standard Model
Pietro Fiorentini’s GOVERNOR line of gas regulators are designed to comply with the latest CSA and international standards for regulators suitable for indoor and outdoor installations with no modifications.
The GOVERNOR family of regulators are ideal for a wide range of residential through large industrial applications. The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the GOVERNOR regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, Propane air and other non-corrosive gases.
All GOVERNOR regulators are equipped with balanced valve design for improved high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of Inlet pressure variation. The double diaphragm with integral vent limiter provides added security. The external vent limiter reduces piping costs and the need for costly vent piping for indoor installations and complies with CSA guidelines.* The number of high capacities and regulator options sometimes eliminates the need for separate units and significantly reduces installation costs.
Safe, Reliable and High Performance
- ANSI Z21.80A-2019 / CSA 6.22A-2019 Class I for outlet pressures up to 14” W.C. certified
- ANSI Z21.18B-2019 / CSA 6.3B-2019 for inlet pressure up to 5 PSIG certified
- Integral Vent Limiter
- External Vent Limiter – no vent line required**
- Positive 100% bubble tight lockup
- Inlet and Outlet test ports
- 500 to 1 Turndown
- Filter included in all models
- 1/4” NPT – 1/2” – 1”
- 1/2” NPT – 1 1/4” – 4”
Outlet Spring Range:
- Green 2” W .C. to 5.1” W.C.*
- Red 2.75” W .C. to 7.87” W.C.*
- Black 6” W.C. to 14” W.C.*
- Yellow 9.8” W.C. to 27.5” W.C.
- Violet 23.6” W.C. to 2.13 PSIG
- Orange 2 to 4.26 PSIG
- Suitable for use with Natural Gas, LPG and any non-corrosive clean gas
- Inlet pressure: 3” W.C. to 2 PSIG; Max. Inlet: 7.25 PSIG for non-CSA applications
- Outlet pressure: 2” W.C. to 14” W.C.
- Temperature Range: -40F to 150F
- Connections: 1/2” through 4”
- Maximum Emergency Inlet Exposure Pressure: 80 PSIG
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Installation
Do not use 31051, 31052, and 31053 on high efficiency generators or boilers
*Spring is CSA outlet pressure certified
**As Approved by Local Codes and Standards
*** Brass vent limiter must be removed for outdoor installation