PF Goval Line Pressure Regulator
Pietro Fiorentini’s GOVAL line of gas regulators are designed to comply with the latest CSA and international standards for regulators suitable for indoor and outdoor installations with no modifications.
The GOVAL family of regulators are ideal for a wide range of residential through large industrial applications. The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the GOVAL regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, Propane air and other non-corrosive gases.
All GOVAL regulators are equipped with balanced valve design for improved high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of Inlet pressure variation. The double diaphragm with integral vent limiter provides added security. The external vent limiter reduces piping costs and the need for costly vent piping for indoor installations and complies with CSA guidelines.* The number of high capacities and regulator options sometimes eliminates the need for separate units and significantly reduces installation costs.
- Internal vent limiter: non removable, for indoor and outdoor installations; External vent limiter option for indoor installations.*
- Double diaphragm for added safety and greater reliability of service.
- Balanced valve design gives you for increase capacity, high 500 to 1 turndown and stable regulation from low to high flow. Complete lockup in absence of gas flow, 100% bubble tight shutoff.
- Filter included in high capacity model.
* As Approved by Local Codes and Standards ** Brass Vent Limiters must be removed for outdoor installation **
Safe, Reliable and High Performance
- CSA 6.22a-2005 ANSI Z21.80A2005 Class I for outlet pressures up to 2 PSIG.
- Integral Vent Limiter
- CSA approved External Vent Limiter – no vent line required**
- Positive 100% bubble tight lock up Inlet and Outlet test ports
- Inlet and Outlet test ports
- 500 to 1 Turndown
- 1/4” NPT 1/2” – 1”
- 1/2” NPT 1 /4” – 4”
Outlet Spring Range:
- Green 2” W .C. to 5.1” W.C.*
- Red 2.75” W .C. to 7.87” W.C.*
- Black 6” W.C. to 14” W.C.*
- Yellow 9.8” W.C. to 27.5” W.C.
- Violet 23.6” W.C. to 59” W.C. or 0.85 to 2.13 PSIG
- Orange 55” W.C. to 118” W.C. or 2 to 4.26 PSIG
*Spring is CSA outlet pressure certified
- Suitable for use with Natural Gas, LPG and any non-corrosive clean gas
- Inlet pressure: 3” W.C. to 2 PSIG CSA Approved; Max. Inlet: 15 PSIG for Non-CSA applications
- Outlet pressure: 2” W.C. to 14” W.C. for CSA ; Outlet pressure: 2″ W.C. to 4.25 PSIG for Non-CSA
- Temperature range: -40°F to 150°F
- Connections: ½”-2″ NPT & 2 1/2″ – 4” ANSI 150 Flanged
- Maximum Emergency Inlet Exposure Pressure: 80 PSIG
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Installation
*As Approved by Local Codes and Standards
**Brass vent limiter must be removed for outdoor installation